Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to pass the Security+ exam and become a part of the growing Cyber Security industry.
Powerful skills at your fingertips Learning the fundamentals of Cyber Security provides you with a powerful and very useful set of skills. Study Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking and learn to think like a hacker so you can better defend your networks and data. Jobs in Cyber Security are plentiful, and getting Security+ Certified will give you a strong background to more easily pick up and tackle more advanced exams such as the Certified Ethical Hacker and CISSP certifications.
Suitable for beginners looking to get certified and land an entry level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings global and demand is greatly outpacing supply which means more opportunity, job security and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
You will start by understand Network Security Concepts and Architectures including technologies such as Intrusion Detection Systems and Web Application Firewalls.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through advanced concepts exploring the theory and practical hands-on implementation of cryptography in order to protect data at rest and in motion. Students completing the course will have the knowledge to protect and defend computer networks, systems and data in on-premise and cloud environments.
What am I going to get from this course?
• Learn Cyber Security/Security+ from a professional trainer at your pace and any device.
• 65 lectures (11 hours of content) covering the 6 Security+ domains.
• Suitable for newcomers to IT and existing IT professionals who want to get certified.
• Ideal for users who learn faster when shown.
• 55 pages of Security+ exam study notes
• A bank of over 200 Security+ exam practice questions.
• Visual training method, offering users increased retention and accelerated learning.
Breaks even the most complex applications down into simplistic steps